[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We all know that God is a creative God. The fifth word in the Bible reminds us of that fact. As His creation, we’re made in that creative image. But the question we have to ask is: Are we doing all we can to weave our God-given creativity into the fiber and fabric of our churches? God invented creativity, Jesus modeled it, the Holy Spirit empowers it, and people need it! That’s why my creative team and I have put together 6 quick tips to help you bring out your God-given creativity and use them to transform your weekend experiences!
Top 6 Ways to Keep Your Church Creative:
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”8px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]1. Craft effective illustrations. Develop new and creative ways to illustrate your point in each message! Whether you paint while you teach, unpack suitcases, or sit on a fence, exciting illustrations help drive home your main point!
2. Creative meetings take you places! Hold a weekly meeting with your creative team that is nothing more than a “brain dump!” Write down every idea that comes out — good, bad, or ugly. Avoid words like “can’t” and “no” in this meeting. Then, take some time to follow them through and to see where they lead!
3. Hit the magic number. Every experience should be 60 minutes long, including worship, the message, announcements, and all! Keeping it short and sweet leaves people excited for the next experience and hits right within the average attention span!
4. Mix it up! The Message should remain the same, but the methods should constantly change. Do what you can to switch up your service. Try new elements. Change the order of what happens. Use new people on stage. Combine old songs in with new songs. Do whatever you can to make it a memorable experience!
5. Creative elements are key. Sprinkling in creative elements throughout the experience is an easy and effective way to “wow” newcomers and get the energy in the room up! Here is an example of one of Fellowship’s most powerful creative elements we’ve ever done: Click Here!
6. ATTEND C3 CONFERENCE 2018. Nothing gets your creative juices flowing like taking a break and rubbing shoulders with other creative leaders! Join us for C3 Conference 2018 this February 14-15! Register Today![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]