2018 is off to an amazing start! And for so many of the churches who have partnered with Creative Pastors, things are only going to get better! I am so honored to be a part of this community of leaders, and I want to encourage you to continue to cast vision and get into the raw and real as the year continues. To help, our team has come up with a list of the “Top 10 Ways For Your Church to Thrive.” Check it out below, and we pray that this helps stretch your vision and get your creative muscles moving! I look forward to hearing all the success the rest of 2018 brings!
Top 10 Ways for Your Church to Thrive in 2018!
1. Cast the Vision! Begin a vision-focused series to re-direct your church’s attention to the reason we exist–to bring people to Christ! For message inspiration, check out the series, The Table!
2. Engage All Ages! Partner with your Kids’ Ministry for a weekend message. Put together an Adventure Week or a Vacation Bible School through the Kids’ Ministry and use your weekend experience to show off all the fun lessons and creativity from the week! Download some great curriculum Here!
3. Kick off Camp Right! Make drop-off day for your summer camp an event for kids and parents. Use all the video footage from camp week to put together an epic camp recap, and share it with parents and the rest of the church during the following weekend experience.
4. Ignite Your Social Media Engines! Promote heavily on social media all week long as you share the weekend experience through photos your team captures on Sunday.
5. Get Back to the Basics! Have generic church invite cards to hand out. Just extending the invite to your church without a series or promotion is sometimes the best way to bring in those who have never shown up.
6. Broadcast Vision Victories! Regularly share life-change stories of people coming to Christ through the hard work of the church. It’s a great way to get the community pumped for more to come!
7. Baptize! Do a special believer’s baptism, and make it an event they can invite their friends and family to. Networking through new members is a great way to extend the reach of your church!
8. Start Them Young! Have a kid-specific believer’s baptism celebration for friends and family to attend as well. Having a theme like “pizza party baptism” gets kids excited about the event and draws in parents to learn more!
9. Get Ahead of the Game! Prepare for Fall NOW with one of our amazing series. For Fall series inspiration, Click Here!
10. Look for Inspiration Everywhere! Follow other churches on social media, watch other pastors’ messages, steal (yes, we said it!) content and concepts. Remember: God gave you eyes, so plagiarize! Imitation is the highest form of flattery, and building on the ideas of others is how we learn and grow!