Year-End Giving Kit
Resources To Make Year-End Giving Easy For You And Your Church.
One of the key roles of any pastor is that of “chief fundraiser,” and to help you plan for the season of generosity, we’ve combined helpful tools from Fellowship Church’s most impactful year-end giving campaigns. You can add your church name, address, logo, and website to each of the following resources using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Year-End Giving Strategy – Use the strategy as a general timeline for emailing newsletters and mailing letters relating to donor development.
- iPartner Envelope – Communicate excellence with the small details like offering envelopes. Make the graphic design process easy by starting with the iPartner envelope and adding your church’s information.
- Annual Pledge Card – Encourage members to make an annual commitment..
- Media Screen Slide – Cast a meaningful message on the side screens when taking the offering – “Extending the reach, Building the Church.”
- Automatic Withdrawal Form – Offer the convenience of automatic withdrawal with the fully customizable automatic withdrawal form.
- Large Collection Boxes – In the digital era, donating one’s hard earned resources by clicking a button can feel unceremonious. Create an environment that makes the experience of giving an over-and-above offering more significant by placing large collection boxes at the front of your worship center or in strategic areas around the church. Customize this graphic and send it to http://www.ChurchSignShop.com for unbeatable printing rates. *They will ship anywhere in the U.S.
- Vision/Thank You Letters – Update your donors with the highlights of the year and cast vision about upcoming events.