6 Parts | By: Ed Young
Believe it or not, the Bible is full of information on sex. Discover how Biblical principles on sexuality are not just relevant to those living in biblical times, but to our lives today as well.
sermons from this Series
1. The Reality Of Our Sexuality
2. The Bedroom: Battleground Or Playground
3. Teaching Your Children About Sex
4. The Single And Safe Sex
The Single And Safe Sex
RelationshipsThe Bible says, five times directly and twenty-five times indirectly, for singles to abstain from sex until marriage. Here's what God is saying, in a nutshell, about our sexuality. "Wait. Obey My Word because I want to spare you from the pain, the suffering, the separation, the alienation that premarital sex causes".
5. The Poison Of Pornography
6. The Truth About Homosexuality