First and 10 Small Group Study
Dig Deeper Into What God Tells Us To Do, Why He Tells Us To Do It, And How To Carry It Out In Our Lives
Where do we find our moral foundation in this game of life? In a world of ever-changing culture, circumstances, and philosophies it all goes back to the big ten.
Ed Young will take you on a thought-provoking, soul-searching look at the Ten Commandments. Get ready to see these old commands in a new way that is guaranteed to change the way you live your everyday life.
This six-part study includes a Leader’s Guide and Creative Notes for each session.
- Week One: Idol Minds
- Week Two: Image Is Everything, Beware When You Swear
- Week Three: Who’s in the House and Honor Role
- Week Four: Not on Your Life and When the Vow Breaks
- Week Five: Steal of Fortune and Why Lie?
- Week Six: Mine Over Matter
If you are ordering 10 or more copies of this book, please contact us for bulk shipping rates and potential discounts.