C3 Conference 2006
Evolve - Surrounding Yourself With The Right People
Change is a necessary catalyst for our growth, maturity and development. Although we experience changes almost daily, there is something that never changes. From eternity to eternity, God remains a constant. Simply put: God is.
But the same cannot and should not be said of the church. The methodology must change in order to meet the changing contour of the world around it. In short: Church evolves.
As leaders of the church, we must be willing to facilitate that evolution. Through this series of talks, we can learn to do church in ways we never thought possible and discover together what the church can become because of who God is.
- Session 1: Who Are They – Ed Young
- Session 2: From They and Me to He – Ed Young
- Session 3: Four Principles of Leadership – Bill Hybels
- Session 4: Jump into His Arms – Erwin McManus
- Session 5: 10 Commandments of Christian Leadership – Bishop T.D. Jakes