C3 Conference 2005
The formula for creative leadership is really simple: Ask the right people the right questions at the right time. Sounds simple doesn’t it? But in reality, most leaders spend too much time talking and not enough time asking questions and listening to answers.
The 2005 Creative Church Conference focuses on the fundamental leadership principle of asking questions to help us grow a healthy and biblically functioning local church.
- Session 1: Information Without Interrogation is an Abomination – Ed Young
- Session 2: Questions Leaders Are Afraid to Ask
- Session 3: Priorities and Commitments – Ed, Lisa, & LeeBeth Young
- Session 4: Asking the Right Questions – Andy Stanley
- Session 5: Jesus the Rabbi – Rob Bell